2. Go to Adobe, if you do not have an Adobe account and register an account.
3. To enter your Adobe id into your Freading app, click on the login, or the letter i, on the lower right hand side of your screen, (if you have more than one Adobe account, make sure you know which account is correct.)
4. Go to www.freading.com using the web browser Safari.
5. Log in to Freading by entering the name of the College, the zip code of the college, town and state the college is located in. Once entered, select Wyoming State Library. Now enter your barcode on the back of your CWC ID, or library card, enter your card number and your PIN (the default PIN is WYLD).
6. Once you are logged in, browse the books by “top downloads”, “new arrivals”, or “categories."
7. Once you've found a book you want, click the book, and it will bring up a new page.
8. On the new page, under the picture there is a download link, click that to download the book.
9. Each book costs a certain amount of “tokens” and are readable for 2 weeks. You may renew a book once the two weeks are over for another charge of tokens
10. Once you have downloaded the book you must “open” it in your Freading app.
- The Nook family of readers from Barnes & Noble cannot download directly from Freading, but you can download books to your computer and then transfer them to the Nook with Adobe Digital Editions.
- Most Android based tablets and phones. Devices must be at least version 2.2 of Android and have access to the full Android App Market. Find the App in the Android Market and install. Register with the Adobe Digital Editions user id and download books directly with the App.