2. Click “Create New Account” in upper right corner.
3. Once you’ve created an account download the One Click Digital Media Manager either for windows or mac by clicking “Learn more about OneClickDigital Media Manager” On the right side of the screen. This will open a new page and have links to download the Media Manager.
4. Once the Media Manager is installed, log in through the One Click Media Manager.
5. Go back to the One Click Digital Website and at the top click the “Home” tab to view different books or you can use the quick search or advanced search.
6. Once you find a book that you want to check out, click the book
7. Once you click on the book, on the right side of the page choose how many days you want to check out and click “Checkout now!”
8. If the book is unavailable, however, you may put a hold on the book by clicking “hold”. It will tell you how many people are ahead of you in line.
9. Once checked out it should pop up a “download” window, make sure to click “open”
10. After you click “open” it should automatically open One Click Digital Media Player
11. Your checked out book will be under Checked Out books in the One Click Digital Media Player.
12. Simply click “play title” underneath the cover of the book.
13. For further support visit: http://wyomingstatewy.oneclickdigital.com/Help/Help.aspx
1. Connect IPod to your computer
2. Open One Click Digital Media Manager
3. Click “download/transfer” (you must have itunes)
4. It should automatically transfer to your iPod